"Stop Pit Bull Abuse"
Picture found at Pinterest
No dog should ever have to endure abuse to the point of needing to fight to stop the torture. We have the power to stop such austerities against the Bully breed.
The Bully breed is very loyal and loving. The Bully can always be retrained. A bully that has had to face terrier is more trainable out of being grateful for a peaceful life. A Bully will do anything for a kind touch or to feel love.
There are several methods that will stop the abuse against the Bully Breed.
1. Education and awareness. Understanding the signs of abuse and knowing how to report will be the key to stopping Bully abuse and dog fighting rings.
2. We must be wise and aware of our community in which we live. Fighting rings will not move into neighborhoods unless the area supports such actions. If all communities banned together, eventually the fighting rings will have no place to operate.
3. We need to teach the next generation animal fighting of any kind is not fun. Fighting of any kind is a sick and cruel act, specially when the animal has no choice. People can chose to fight or not, animals do not have such a luxury.
4. We must teach people to not support Bully abuse and animal fighting rings with money. We can stop the flow of money, the need to abuse the Bully breed will stop as well.
5. Never judge the Bully, judge the person that owns the Bully.
6. We need serious punishments for both the people that run the fighting rings and the people that attend the fights. No matter the part of a fighting ring, if a person does not help to stop the fighting, he or she is as guilty as the people committing the cruel acts upon the animals.
The best methods to stop such cruelty are being aware, educated, and to let the people know that our society will not allow such abuse and there will be punishments.
Caring is sharing. Please share Bully Love & Devotion to spread awareness and education, while helping a dog in need.
Join us to stop dog fighting being profitable. Let's put the pressure on the people that find fighting animals fun and make things a hassle and not so enjoyable.
Remember the Human society offers a big reward when we turn in the dog fighting rings. See more at http://www.humanesociety.org/issues/dogfighting/tips/dogfighting_action.html. Sometimes all we need to do is pick up the phone and give a tip.You will be amazed how many lives can be saved with one simply act of kindness that can me made anonymous.
Video credited to Kelsey Miner found on YouTube